Monday, February 8, 2010

Top 7 Songs Of The Week

This post was inspired by Deonte K (follow his blog) ; Every week he posts his 5 favorite songs . . .

Ima switch it up by putting my top 7 songs every week (one song for each day)

So without further adieu . . . my fav songs of the week (in no particular order)

1. Kirk Franklin & Artists Unite For Haiti - "Are You Listening"

- idk who that white woman is but as the song was building, she gave me LIFE at 3:19
- . . . & is it me, or is Tina giving Erica the evil eye at 2:38? lol

2. Fantasia - "Even Angels (Live)"

- i like how she shed a tear at the end of this performance #beautiful

3. Marsha Ambrosius - "Put It On Repeat (Skipping Records)"

- off of her upcoming debut album "Late Nights and Early Mornings"

4. Erykah Badu - "Window Seat"

- Erykah can do no wrong in my book ; I can groove 2 this & im diggin' the lyrics

5. BeBe & CeCe Winans - "Close To You"

- I have a newfound fascination with these two! ; CeCe tears this song up live!

6. Jordin Sparks - "Faith"

- this song gives me strength whenever im feeling down

7. Lisa 'Left-Eye' Lopes "Lets Just Do It" ft TLC & Missy Elliott

- this track goes SO hard in the whip! ; i miss Lisa everyday! R.I.P

So what are some of ur favorite tracks at this moment?

Twitter Me: @4ever_Evolving
Facebook Me: William 'Brad' Carpenter III
BBM Me: 208631D2

_WBC-III

0 comments: