Tuesday, March 16, 2010

iLack You by Peppah

i was goin thru sum of the blogs that i follow & saw my big bro Peppah had posted a new poem ; he wrote & said everything that im scared to . . . .

I need to clear my brain
The way I think about you
The way you run through my mind
The way I hurt when I hear your voice
I’m in need

I just want you around
You are no where near me
I think about your hands, your eyes
You have no clue how I feel about you
I want you

I crave the taste of your lips
I yearn for your body to rest near mines
I long for the day when you tell me you love me
I, I, I will be at ease when you finally accept your feelings
You want me

If you could only realize how great my love can be
How your life would be so much better if you chose me
I will not throw away the key
I will no longer flee
Because I need you just like you need me

                                - Peppah


check out some more of his work on his blog


Tweet Me: @4ever_evolving
Facebook Me: William 'Brad' Carpenter III
BBM: 21BBA851

0 comments: